The Healthy Dancer Canada 2017 Annual Report is now available. Read about HDC's many successes in 2017. Highlights include:
- updated HDC logo
- new members of the HDC dance "company", representing more diversity in body types and dance genres
- HDC's Financial Assistance Program
- newsletter Book Club
- Calgary Conference successes
- growing membership
- professionally designed resources, including the new 2017 resource Core Support, Neutral Pelvis and Trunk Stabilization
- change to the fiscal year-end
Click on the image to read the report.
HDC connects dancers, dance educators, health care professionals and researchers across the country via our News blog and Members' Newsletter. Share our news and newsletters in your studio, school or clinic!